Cookies are small text files that websites use to remember information about you. They’re stored on your computer and can only be accessed by the website that created them or your web browser.
This website uses one or more cookies to help us improve your experience when using this website. By visiting our website with your Internet browser set to accept cookies, this tells us that you consent to the use of our website, cookies and other technologies
This website uses a number of different cookies depending on how you use the website. You can update your preferences at any time by clicking on the icon on the bottom left of each page. Cookies used by this website are categorised as necessary, statistics and marketing.
Some cookies help make the website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Below is a list of cookies that we use on the site and how we categorise them.
Cookies and browser settings
It is possible to change the cookie settings of your browser to allow or block cookies depending on your preference. We’ve put together some instructions on how to do is in some of the most popular browsers:
- At the top right of chrome, click the ‘More’ button (three vertical dots) and choose Settings.
- Under ‘Privacy and Security’, click Site Settings. Alternately, you can search for ‘Cookies’ in the search bar.
- Within the options presented, choose Cookies
- Now you will be able to:
- Turn cookies on -> Next to the ‘Blocked’ option turn on the switch.
- Turn cookies off -> Turn off the option ‘Allow sites to save and read cookie data’. Please note, turning off cookie data completely will result in loss of some functionality on this site.
- The names of some menu items/settings may differ between the PC and Mac version of Google Chrome.
- Click the menu button (three stacked lines to the right of the browser) and then click on Options (or Firefox > Preferences on Mac).
- Click Privacy & Security in the side panel
- You have three options to choose from for privacy/blocking:
- Standard – “Balanced for protection and performance. Pages will load normally”
- Strict – “Stronger protection but may cause some sites to break”
- Custom – “Choose which trackers and scripts to block”
- Save your preferences.
Note: When browsing sites and you see a small shield symbol in the browser bar, this means that you have already blocked cookies from this website. If you want to adjust your preferences for this specific website, you can do so by clicking on this shield symbol.
Internet Explorer / Edge
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Double-click the Internet Options icon.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Click Advanced.
- Select ‘Override automatic cookie handling’ under the ‘Cookies’ section in the Advanced Privacy Settings window.
- Select the ‘Accept’ or ‘Prompt’ option under ‘First-party Cookies.’
- Select the ‘Accept’ or ‘Prompt’ option under ‘Third-party Cookies.’ (If you select the ‘Prompt’ option, you’ll be asked for approval every time a website attempts to send you a cookie.)
- In the Internet Options window, click OK to exit.
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Security in the top panel.
- Under ‘Accept Cookies’ select Only from sites you navigate to
- Go back to the main menu and select the Privacy tab.
- Cooke your preferred Cookies and tracking settings, having the option to block all cookies.
- To manage cookie options for individual sites, click ‘Manage Website Data’ where you will see a list of domains which you have data stored for on your computer
Using a browser not listed here?
Changes to the Cookies Policy
We may update this cookies policy from time to time and encourage visitors to the website to review this policy periodically to stay informed.
This policy was last updated in November 2021.