Macclesfield Town Council Personnel Committee Minutes
Minutes of the meeting held on 15th February 2022 5pm at Macclesfield
1. Apologies for Absence
There were no apologies
2. Declarations of Interest
There were no declarations of interest.
3. Minutes of the Personnel Committee Meeting held on 4th May 2021
Resolved: The minutes were approved.
4. Matters Arising from the Minutes
Resolved: The subject of having another Town Crier and how this may be implemented will be put on the next agenda.
5. Governance Review
Resolved: The following polices were approved to go to Full Council 21st March 2022 with the following amendments.
5.1 Toil Policy
- Point 3.0 to change sentence 5 – your to you.
- Point 4.0 to change time in lieu must be taken in the next quarter rather than within one year
- To add at the end of point 4.0 – Toil will not be exchanged for salary payments.
5.2 Risk Assessment
- To amend under Meetings heading pg 8 final point – Lateral Flow tests to be taken on the day you attend any face to face council meeting and if you test positive do not attend.
5.3 Risk Register
- To add to IT section item 3 Under Control heading – to Monitor photocopier contract and look to other ways to print documents.
Note: The clerk is ending the current photocopier contract in October 2022, and a plan will be circulated to the Finance Committee.
EXCLUSION OF PUBLIC AND PRESS
Due to the personal nature of the following items that were discussed, members of the public and press will not be admitted to the meeting under the ‘Public Bodies Admissions to Meetings Act 1960’.
6. Recruitment Plan
7 Staff Updates
8. Kickstart Update
9. Date, time and place of next meeting.
The date and location of the next meeting of the Personnel Committee is to be confirmed.