South Park Pavilion Working Group 07.12.21

South Park Pavilion Working Group 07.12.21

Wed 1st Dec 2021

Key Information


Wed 1st Dec 2021

In Categories

Working Group
Working Group - South Park Pavilion Working Party

South Park Pavilion Working Party Minutes 1st December 10am 2021


In attendance:

Cllr Fiona Wilson               MTC

Cllr Janet Jackson MBE     MTC

Becky Thompson               SPARK

Joanne Bennett                 SPARK

Ruth Morgan                      ANSA

Laura Smith                       MTC



Cllr Sandy Livingstone       MTC



Members present made introductions.


Results of Information Capture

  • Presentation can be found here:
  • Agreed to use the points in the presentation in the brief.
  • With regard to style we will ask for a contemporary style with a possible nod to the history of the park.


Agree updated Terms of Reference

  • To change all references from Working group to working party
  • LS to email all members to see who may be interested in being a co-chair (one to be a councillor)


Next Steps

  • LS to prepare a brief for architect quotations and share with group members.
  • Group members to reply with amendments / agreements. Aim is to get the brief out in Jan 22.
  • JB to liaise with Peter to look at crowdfunding options and whether MTC can use more than one crowdfunding platform at a time, Spacehive (CEC) is an option.
  • Start crowdfunding once plans are agreed.
  • Interested members who may like to Co-chair to email LS.


Date of next Meeting

7th Jan 11.15am  (subject to agreement with those who gave apologies) via zoom.



Back to all Council Meetings